When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Fire at Oswaldtwistle pub
FIREFIGHTERS battled a blaze at an Oswaldtwistle pub last night after receiving reports of smoke coming out of the roof.
Two crews from Accrington were called shortly after 8.30pm to Tricky's pub in Thwaites Road.
A spokeswoman for the fire service said they had received reports of smoke coming from the roof due to a small electrical fire.
No injuries were reported.
Comments are closed on this article.