Cigarette started fire

Cigarette started fire

Cigarette started fire

First published in News

A DISCARDED cigarette led to a fire that caused severe damage to the interior of a Renault Clio in Brownhill Avenue, Burnley, on Friday night. Firefighters were called to the scene at 8pm.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree