Severe damage caused in Blackburn house fire

Severe damage caused in Blackburn house fire

Severe damage caused in Blackburn house fire

First published in News

A FIRE broke out in a bedroom of a house in Mill Hill, Blackburn.

Crews arrived in Norfolk Street just after 4pm yesterday to find the back bedroom in the terraced house on fire.

They used breathing apparatus, a hose reel, and a ventilation unit to tackle the blaze.

The fire caused severe damage to a bathroom and severe heat and smoke damage to the first floor.

Fire crews were alerted to the blaze by a 999 call, but the house was unoccupied at the time. The property did not have a working smoke alarm.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree