Before she's two months old your baby will be offered a medical once-over, usually referred to as the six to eight week check, or general review. Although the vast majority of a babies will be absolutely fine, it's a vital chance to pick up a number of potential health problems that could benefit from early treatment.
- Pregnant drinking may harm kids' mental health
- Weight discrimination study fuels debate
- People may be addicted to eating rather than food
- Bacteria found in honey may help fight infection
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
- 19:00 Blackburn Healing Centre